The goal and mission of the Home and School Club is to be a support and partner to the teachers and administration of Fresno Adventist Academy. This help comes in the form of parents, guardians, and grandparent volunteers. Home and School Club plans events for our school and helps raise money for classrooms and whole school projects.
- Grandparents Day - September 8, 2017
- Red Ribbon Week - October 23-27, 2017
- Fun Run - October 27, 2017
- Spring Fling - April 8, 2018
- Teacher Appreciation Week - May 7-11, 2018
Meetings are held on the first Friday of each month in the Alumni Room beginning at 8:00 a.m. Please join Home & School in the planning and organizing of each of these events. Many helping hands make a great Home and School Club for our students and staff.