- Shirts: All uniform polo shirts (long sleeve or short sleeve) must be monogrammed with approved school logo and purchased from either Lands’ End OR California Embroidery. Uniform shirts must be worn under all school issued outerwear. Colors: White, cobalt, navy blue, maze, or gray polo.
- Pants/Shorts: Must be uniform style and may be purchased in any store that sells school uniforms. No school logo required. Colors: Navy blue, black or khaki. No cargo style pants or shorts, draw strings, saggy, baggy, frayed or torn look. K-4th grade students may wear jeans.
- Sweatshirts: To be purchased through Lands’ End only. During extreme cold, winter coats may be worn over school approved sweatshirts but need to be removed while indoors.
- Skirts/Skorts for Girls Must be pleated or flat front uniform style and may be purchased in any store that sells school uniforms. Must be worn within two inches of the knee. No school logo required. Colors: Navy blue, black or khaki.
- Polo Dress: K-2 students ONLY. The FAA logo is required and may be ordered from Lands’ End.
- Shoes: Flip-flops, slides and shoes that have wheels (skates) are not allowed.
- K-5 Closed toe shoes with straps on the back are required.
- 6-12 Must have shoes or sandals with a strap on the back.
- Swimsuits: Modest swimsuits/trunks on all school sponsored events. Girls are permitted to wear a one-piece or tankini.
- Hair: Must be clean and present a well-groomed appearance. Boys cannot wear their hair in a “ponytail”. Bizarre or trendy fads in hair styles are not allowed. Hair must be a natural color (black, blonde, brown, red/auburn). Boys’ hair must not extend past the bottom of the ear, eyebrow, or collar. No razor cut designs.
- Other Accessories:
- Tattoos (temporary/marker) or body piercings of any kind may not be displayed on the body.
- No jewelry of any kind may be worn. Medical alert bracelets/necklaces are allowed.
- Hats are not to be worn inside any buildings.
School personnel will make the final decision regarding appropriate school attire. In matters of opinion, the judgment of teachers and administration will prevail. Correctable dress code violations must be corrected before going to class. Parents are encouraged to ensure their children are properly clothed for school. Please see Financial Information for dress code violation fees.
6751 N. Blackstone Ave., Fresno, CA 93710
Store Hours: Mon-Fri 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Call in orders and shipping is available.
Bringing pre-purchased polo’s in to be embroidered is not permitted
FAA Preferred School Number: 900134305
Mail: Lands’ End School, 2 Land's End Lane, Dodgeville, WI 53595-0640