The admissions process is designed to identify students who demonstrate motivation and the desire to excel. In reviewing applications, the Admissions Committee considers:
- Academic performance
- Standardized skills assessment
- Recommendations regarding character, behavior, and a desire to attend Fresno Adventist Academy
Steps for applying to Fresno Adventist Academy
Step 1: Online Application
Step 2: Additional Forms
- Applicants must submit a Recommendation Form to a Principal (current school), Teacher (preferably current school) and Pastor for completion and return directly to Fresno Adventist Academy.
- Submit current report card/transcript of final progress reports from past three (3) years.
- Submit standardized testing reports from the past three (3) years.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
Step 3: Interview and Academic Testing
Schedule a meeting with the classroom teacher where an assessment can be scheduled if needed. Assessments are mandatory for kindergarten and first grade students.
Step 4: Letter of Acceptance
Upon receipt of all required forms at Fresno Adventist Academy, your application will be reviewed by our Admissions Committee. A letter of acceptance will be emailed which will include details on how to enroll online.
Step 5: Online Enrollment